Easy Melt Welding Rods
Introducing The Simplest Way To Weld Aluminum Parts – No Expensive Equipment Required. All You Need Is A Propane Torch, And Some Simple Easy Melt Welding Rods.
No fluxes and no fumes are required (however, you can use some flux if you feel it will do a better job). These welding rods make a sound joint, stronger than the parent metal and can join thin and thick parts together. Its corrosion resistance is excellent and has minimal or no distortion to the parent material.
- Brand: new
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: silver
- Melting temperature: 716-752°F (380-400°C)
- Application: Aluminum and aluminum alloy welding/brazing
- Length: approx. 13*0.5*0.5 inches.
- Diameter: approx. 1.6/2.0/2.4mm
- Pure aluminum rods, an excellent corrosion resistance
- No emitting of gases or toxins, No Lead content included.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Minimize parent material distortion during welding.
- .High thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity
- Low temperature, not rust.
- Durable and exquisite workmanship.
- Suitable for TIG welding and oxygen – acetylene gas welding pure aluminum and the joints of aluminum alloy as a filler material.
- Used in chemical industry aluminum equipment.
- 10pcs x Aluminum Rods
- 20pcs x Aluminum Rods
- 30+1pcs x Aluminum Rods
- 50+1pcs x Aluminum Rods+1 pcs brush (material:stainless steel)
- The Easy Welding Rods are high-quality special Aluminum-alloy rods used to weld/braze primarily Aluminum and Aluminum alloys but can be used to braze any other non-ferrous materials except for stainless steel.
- Recommended for welding or brazing aluminum alloy: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Applications include truck beds, loading ramps, docks, diamond plate, irrigation piping, engine blocks, transmission housing, etc.
- Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny. Then evenly heat the area to be welded.
- As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
- Please Note: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly is a wrong way, and makes crumby welds.
- Meant for small repairs. For any repairs that would cause endangerment of safety if not fixed, we recommend to completely replace instead of repairing your parts.
The intermediate flux is the flux, and the outer metal part is the flux (diameter 2MM).
Note: We have received some buyers and told us that the electrode will not melt.
Because of the production, the ends of the electrode are sealed with aluminum to prevent the core from spilling.
If you can’t melt, please lose 2-3cm of the head and see the medicine core, you can use it normally.
Use effect display for buyers
Estimated Delivery Time
About 7-20 working days
About 15-35 working days
About 1-8 working days
Warm tip: this delivery service will be provided by the local post office. If you need to inquire, please go to the local post office to provide recipient information,averag delivery time is fast.